Monday, June 4, 2007

aw13's Jersey Collection!

Hey there! Am just an average Joe in KL with a penchant for football jerseys, and this is my very first post! Actually, have been a collector since 1993, and I remember that my very very first jersey is a Germany 94 Home Kit purchased for only RM70 from Pertama Complex! Those were the days....
A bit on my collection then...I'm a big Germany, Chelsea and AC Milan fan, thus no surprise that my collection mainly consists of these kits! I have every kit from 1993 for Chelsea, 1998 for AC Milan and of course, 1994 for Germany. I also collect other clubs as well ranging from Rangers FC, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich as well as other country shirts such as Spain, Japan, Portugal, Italy, etc.
Anyway, the main purpose of this blog/site is mainly to share my opinions and thoughts as well as my experience in my collection since then, esp on new releases, and anything related to jerseys! Feel free to drop a comment anytime, or maybe some questions on jerseys, and will try my very best to answer all queries relating on my favourite subject! Keep them comments coming in! Also, look out for more updates on my collection...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.